Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:54:23 PMNew DNN Module: Survey, Quiz & Dynamic Document Creator
OnyakTech Subscribers can download this new release for no additional cost now. For more information, go to www.OnyakTech.com.
is a DotNetNuke Module that will help you easily create quizzes, voting and surveys for your web site. But it's much more than just another quiz and survey module, it's completely dynamic - allowing quizzes to be different each time they are taken. You can even dynamically generate a Microsoft Word document with content based on the answers provided! Key features include the ability to display to each user a history of their exams, allow specific file downloads based on answers, dynamically change the next question based on the current question's answer, secure exams by security roles, templates for easy visual customizations, tickered announcements to congratulate people who have recently passed an exam and much more.
The "ReZults Dynamics" DNN Module is included in the OnyakTech Subscription packages that give you full access to ALL OnyakTech DNN Modules including new releases and free support for one year.
- Certificates: You can now have a certificate generated if the visitor passes. All you need to do is supply an image of the certificate and set the location of where you want the first and last name to appear. That's it! ReZults uses the OnyakTech PDF Module to generate the certificate as a PDF for you.
- User Rated Question Categories: You can now let people rate the categories of the questions in the quiz or survey and display their results at the end of the quiz or survey comparing their entries with the ratings they entered for each category. This is perfect for self performance analysis.
- New Ballot mode allows you to easily add voting to your web site!
- Easily add media ( videos, flash, audio, etc ) to your questions. Just enter the URL to the media and click!
- Dynamically created Microsoft Word Documents can now be downloaded from the users list of completed surveys and quizzes.
- New options added to allow you to email people when new surveys and quizzes have been completed. Email content can include optional details about the completed quiz/survey as well as an attached Microsoft Word Document.
- Additional tokens, header and footer options have been added to the Document Content generator. You can also access an HTML formatted version of the document from SQL or other modules for reporting or advanced email options with Axon.
- You can now add people to a security role in DotNetNuke after a completed survey and quiz.
- Limit people to taking a quiz/survey just once.
- Lock completed quizzes and surveys by preventing people from deleting or changing the data.
- New Direct Access link is provided so that you can link directly to any survey or quiz from any web page or email.
- New filter option provided that allows you to display only the surveys and quizzes created within the current module instance.
- Questions can now contain HTML