I've just started my first H2O project and have a few questions:
1) If a project has a form assigned to it, why do you have the optoin to choos a form and a project to display in the user interaction options? I tried setting a different form there and the one assigned to the project still shows up. Quick entry is enabled.
2) When I click on my project to view the data in it, it is missing a field. How do you determin what fields are being displayed there? I used the auto generate option. I did the same thing for your controls sample form and that only shows the primary key and not ohter field.
3) Is ther any way to delete more than row at a time in the project data?
4) When I use the calendar control it puts in a default time of 12:00AM. When I add this value in the email my users will see the 12:00am and I only want them to see the date. Is there any way to surpress the time getting stored with that control?
5) I see there is an option for enabled? on a control. In what instnace would you not enable a control? I did not see any examples of that.
6) Having more than one Email Response controls does not seem to work. Only one of the cotrols sends the email. The address in the other control does not get the email. Is this by design or a bug?
7) Tool Tip bug: The tool tips are displaying behind the forms controls so you can't read them.
8) I have two different pages with the core module installed. When I click on my project in the two modules the email template is different. Is a new copy of the projects created every time I put a core H2O module on the site? I'm not sure I get that. Should the project get updated no matter where I update it? If I wanted something different would I not create a new project?
That is is for now.... :) Thanks!