OnyakTech Ads is a DotNetNuke module that displays information and/or advertisements in a window like a pop-up, but it sneaks by pop-up blockers to guarantee ad delivery. While OnyakTech Ads easily allows you to place advertisements on your web site, it can also be used for other purposes. Due to the way your information is displayed, you can also use OnyakTech Ads for those times when you need to make sure information is delivered without having it removed by pop-up blockers. Other new features also allow you to display different ads from hyperlinks or secure ads to specific DotNetNuke Security Roles.
New in OnyakTech Ads 3.0 is the ability to display ads with information from a hyperlink or specific to the current user. This is a great marketing feature that allows you to get personal with your web site visitors by displaying their information. For example, your ad may start something like “Hello John! Would you like to meet other people who live in Ohio?....”. In that example, the visitors name and region will be taken from their user profile and displayed in your ad. You can even display custom profile property information from the current users profile.
By use of a few query string parameters, you can display specific ads and even custom content. This is a great way for you to specific ads from email marketing newsletters you sent out using NukeAlert. Or during your link exchanges using LinkNex, you can provide different links to different sites so that you can deliver specific ads based on the web site they were referred by.
Secured Ad Content
You can now secure ads to a specific DotNetNuke Role allowing you to display information secured to a specific group of people. This is a great way to notify internal departments of information specific to them or provide special product sales ads to your most valued customers.
- Professional Ad Display
- Guaranteed Ad Delivery by using methods that won't be stopped by pop-up blockers
- Easily set the width, height and title of the ads pop-up window
- Optionally disable the parent page to give primary focus to the ad until closed
- Draggable Ad Window: Your message can be dragged around the screen to allow your visitors to view your page content while still viewing the message/ad. This can be a great feature when using OnyakTech Ads to display information that may assist the information on your web page allowing your visitors use the information in your ad as a guide. Leave the "Disable Parent Page" option unchecked when using in this fashion.
- Tab Specific: You can now create messages for specific tabs in your portal.
- Editable: You can fully edit ads after they have been submitted
- FireFox and IE Compatible
- Unlimited Ads: Create as many advertisements as you want easily through the ad editor
- Limit Displays: Each ad can optionally be limited to the number of times it displays.
- Ad Contact Information: Store contact information with each advertisement along with cost per display, email address and web address.
- Show Once Per User: Allows you to show the visitor just one ad per module instance. This is a great feature when you are using OnyakTech.Ads to display notices to users but don't want the notice to display when the page is refreshed
- Secure Ad Delivery by Role: You can secure ads to a specific DNN Role.
- Hyperlink Control: Add links to your emails (perfect for email marketing campaigns created with NukeAlert) that will open a specific ad based on that link. This is controlled using Query String parameters and includes encryption to prevent tampering.
- Dynamic Ad Content with User Profile Information: Display ads with information from a hyperlink or specific to the current user. This is a great marketing feature that allows you to get personal with your web site visitors by displaying their information. You have full access to all DotNetNuke Profile Properties as well as all Custom Profile Properties.
- Dynamic Ad Content Query String Parameters: This is the same as dynamic content with user profile information except that the dynamic content is taken from the Query String instead of the current users profile information.
For more information and to purchase this module, click here.