Sunday, June 17, 2012 7:47:37 PMDotNetNuke Forms and Data Viewer Modules Released
- Improved support for using the OnyakTech Forms module to be used as a search form that feeds the OnyakTech Data Viewer module
- New feature to require users to agree to terms before they can submit form entries. Use this for license agreements.
- New Calendar Control
- Improved support for using the OnyakTech Forms module as search form that feeds the Data Viewer
- Localized Data Grid Menu's
- Data Import Wizard now supports large data columns
- New Grouping Expressions Feature Added making it easy to set a default grouping with aggregates and sorting
- New security options to control Edit, Add and Delete instead of just allowing them all.
- New option to remove leading and trailing quotes from fields in data imports
- New Dynamic Parameter Prompts. Automatically prompts user for input that is inserted into your SQL.
OnyakTech Subscribers can download this new release now fromwww.OnyakTech.com in the Members Area.