OnyakTech My Contacts version 1.0.12
The OnyakTech My Contacts module is a robust Contact module for DotNetNuke that allows you to store contact information at a global community level or at a personalized level with full customization. This module even includes additional advanced display functions you can use to provide more information about your contacts by association with other data in your system, RSS Feeds, weather forecasts, web site snapshots and more! This module doubles its value by also providing advanced data import and export functions with options to auto-register contacts as users in your DotNetNuke web site.
- 100% Custom Fields - All fields for your contacts are custom to your needs.
- Custom Contact Display - Create your own custom display for you Contacts Detail View using HTML and optional advanced display functions that allow you to display additional information specific to each contact. Display charts, data grids loaded from SQL parsed with custom parameters allowing you to easily identify database records specific to the current contact.
- My Contacts Mode - When in this mode, only contacts added by the current user will be displayed.
- All Contacts Mode - When in this mode, all contacts (including all "My Contacts") will be displayed.
- Public Contacts Mode - When in this mode, only "Public" contacts will be displayed, keeping personal (My Contact) records hidden.
- Optional Contact Detail Display Options: Display the contact details below the contacts list or in a new screen.
- Group, Sort, Filter and Search your contacts using our advanced Data Grid and Search Options.
- Easy Personalized Contact List Customization: Each user can easily select the fields they want to see in the contact lists.
- Keep contacts as stand alone or easily register them with your site with just one click.
- Import Contacts from XML files to the My Contacts module with the option of also registering the users on import and the option of sending new user registration emails.
- Robust User Import Engine is multi-threaded allowing massive file imports with real time status notifications.
- Export Users from Any Portal either by DotNetNuke Role or export all Users.
- Each User Export Generated file is stored on the server allowing you to create snapshots of your user base and download at anytime.
- Optionally Hide the Search Panel
- Optionally Enable Contact Field Editor
- Optionally Enable the Option to Convert Contacts to Registered Users
- Optionally Allow People to Edit Contact Information
- Optionally Display All Contacts on Page Load - No Paging
- Automatic Contact Fields Generated based on your current DotNetNuke Custom User Profile Fields
OnyakTech My Contact Module Screen Shots
Display Functions: The following functions can be added to your contact view template - this is the view people see when they click on a contact in your contacts list. You can customize the list to control how all contact information is displayed while also adding the following additional display functions to provide more advanced contact display renderings.
- Snapshot of Web Site: If you are collecting a web site entry for your contacts, use this function to have a snapshot image of the web site displayed.
- Snapshot of User Profile Web Site: If your users enter their web site into their DNN User Profile Web Site field, this function will display a snapshot of that site.
- Current Weather Forecast from User Profile: Displays the current weather forecast using the contacts related user profile zip code.
- Current Weather Forecast for Zip Code: Displays the current weather forecast using a contact field you supply as the zip code.
- Encrypt Value: Encrypts a contact data field before display.
- Decrypt Value: Decrypts a contact data field before display.
- RSS: Displays an RSS Feed
- Display Site Content: Displays an external site content.
- Single Value from SQL Server: Displays a single value returned from a SQL Statement. (Perfect for showing account status, outstanding balance, etc)
- Data Grid from SQL Server
- Data Grid from ODBC
- Data Chart