- Full System Backup or only the components you need most.
- Immediatly Run a Full Restore using the Last Backup
- Optimization Scans with Detailed Reports
- Real Time Progress Indicators for the current task
- Use your phone to manage your sites and to give Ninja tasks
- Ninja informs you of problems and when possible you also get the solution that Ninja will handle for you. Just click one button and Ninja is on it!
- Ninja iPhone app is included with purchase and will be released to the Apple App Store soon!
- Android is also included and is expected in May 2015
- Instantly get the backup status and performance of all of your DNN web sites. Not just one, but as many as you want. 5, 10, 300 sites!
- Need to troubleshoot a problem on your dev site and forgot to get a backup before going to lunch? No problem, open the Ninja mobile app and tap. The backup will be waiting for you when you get back to the office.
- Compares the reliability of your SQL Server database against the version of DNN you are using
- Compares the reliability of your Web Server against the version of DNN you are using
- Monitors the condition of the DNN Log files and alerts you when it's time to perform clean-up. You can also have Ninja Scheduler automatically delete log files older than 48 hours.
- Analyzes the condition of your database statistics and informs you when to update the statistics which you can let Ninja handle for you.
- Checks for orphaned data
- Monitors database connections
- Provides a complete listing of not just your DNN databases but all of the databases and includes detailed metrics and graphs showing you the data space, index space, space remaining, space available and more.
- Supported in all hosting environments including Azure and Medium Trust sites
- Works flawlessly on Shared Hosting Environments
- Supported on .Net 3.5 and newer
- Supported on DNN 5.1 and newer including DNN 8.0
- Supported on SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2014. Including all SQL Server Express flavors.
- Run a full system backup or just pieces of it
- Backup Your DNN Database
- Backup the DNN Portals Folder
- Backup the DNN Modules folder
- Script Generation: Generates the entire backup into TSQL Scripts you can restore to another server
- Clear DNN Log files older than 48 hours to prevent them from causing performance issues with your DNN web site
- Clear the DNN Site Log to prevent performance problems with your DNN database
- Clear the Schedule History to prevent performance problems with your DNN database
- Clear the DNN Event Log to prevent performance problems with your DNN database
- Ninja DNN Dashboard and Ninja Mobile for iPhone and Android provide you with real time graphs and metrics.
- Ninja analyzes your entire web environment and provides recommendations for improving performance
- Low Impact/Footprint to Web Server: Optimized to backup your database and web site quickly without slowing down your web site
- Enterprise Ready: Designed for Massive Backups File Sizes: Ninja is designed to handle DNN backups of all sizes
- Security: Secures your backups to prevent unauthorized access
- Low Disk Footprint Size: Backups are compressed with high ratio algorithms
- Automatic Recovery: Automatically restarts backups where they left off in case of fatal system issues.
- Server Aware: Backup any database on your server, you are not limited to just the DNN database.
- Script Manager: Save, Load and Execute TSQL scripts directly in Ninja Backup.